After working quite intensely with my main business Zinzino for five years and after having our second son, Arman, we decided to move to south of Spain for a while to live a more laid back lifestyle. My Dad wasn’t around much when I was growing up so one of my goals was to have an opportunity to be home more with my kids especially when they are small. These are the best and at the same time the most challenging times I have experienced. Nothing teaches us more than our own children. It’s a true leadership challenge that never ends. I’m so grateful that I have had the chance to watch them grow and be there to play with them. Me and my wife, Anita, also had a chance to work more on our physical and mental well being and it has been a true blessing.
After chilling in Spain with la familia for two years it’s great to be back in the game of inspiring people to change and to follow their dreams. True happiness I have learned comes from growth and contribution. We love living in and working from the old town of Tallinn now. This city is so alive, and we love the medieval energy combined with a great startup and entrepreneur friendly environment!
This is one of the most powerful exercises I have done for getting the focus back on the most important thing! Especially powerful after an incredibly warm holiday season. It’s called the blueprint to your soul. Thank you Vishen and Mindvalley for teaching me this. ❤
Here are the 3 Most Important Questions to unlock that blueprint.
1. What kind of experiences do you want to have?
2. How are you ready to grow to make those experiences happen?
3. How will you contribute?
Here are my top ones. Work in process.. 🙂
1. Travel around the world while Inspiring people to change and to follow their dreams.
2. Having a healthy and lean body.
3. Being happy and having peace of mind.
4. Having a healthy and happy family.
5. 3-6 month sabbatical every few years with family traveling around the world meeting our friends & having the time of our lives. Returning home to a business that has continued growing.
6. Everlasting, ever growing wildly romantic relationship with Anita. ❤
7. Keynote Speaker at Mastermind Event and Go Pro Recruiting Mastery.
8. Giving a ted talk.
1. Have a super effective mind focused on doing the right things.
2. Be more present with myself and my family.
3. Listen more to my intuition.
4. Connect with my spirit.
5. Mindvalley Academy and A-fest every year.
6. Daily meditation.
7. Read 2 books on areas I want most growth on every month.
8. Become a world class speaker and mentor.
9. Meeting with a mastermind group that are doing better than me consistently.
1. Inspiring people all over the world to change their lives and go for their dreams.
2. Be able to help when needed.
3. Living my legacy.
4. Be the best role model and example to my children.
5. 100.000 Active customers in balance in my Zinzino business.
6. “Be the change I want to see in the world”.
What are your answers to the 3 most important questions?
Here’s a link to the full training by Vishen Lakhiani: 3 Most Important Questions
Thank you for reading and I wish you an amazing day!